M-I-SS-I-SS-I-PP-I
No one can resist spelling out "mississippi" when I tell them that is where my next adventure lies. I they are old school, they throw in a crooked letter, and a hump-back too!
As I said, my next adventure is to Mississippi. This time there will be about 30 people taking a school bus more than 18 hours to the point of no return. Only about half of them are youth. No this trip isn't as extreme as the last one I've yet to write about. Still, it's going to have some crazy stuggles, along with some awesome gains. The forecast for next week is isolated thunderstorms with the temperature being in the low to mid 90's. I guess I should be right at home considering that's pretty much what the weather was all last week. I've been told that the devestation we'll see even this long after the hurricane will be mind boggling. I'm sure it will be eye opening. Though honestly, I haven't been on a trip that hasn't been. Wish me luck and keep praying for us. Thanks.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Not as extreme as the last trip?!
Dude. That's an extreme bus ride!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home