verbally vomitting in cyber space
As I sit at my computer I'm appalled by things that I see. I was just looking up a client's myspace account. Though I can't access it completely (stupid firewall "protection") I was still able to get a brief description of the page. I know I now have a slightly used blog, but this is so different. Do you suppose that people really have any idea how many people can get to their site? I know Mo is super careful about posting things. I try to be.
Here this girl is exposing her life to the world holding nothing back. I don't think she really cares. I know there is a false security that goes with all of this. Her parents know she has an account, but I wonder if they have ever seen it. It just makes me think that when I was younger, the worst thing I had was 3-way calling. (Well, not me, but friends had it.)

2 Comments:
Funny you can access blogger, but not myspace. Honestly, you should talk to your boss about getting access: if your kids are using myspace.com, posting to that stuff... you should be able to look at it. See what's going on. See if there are any specific "words of caution" you can give to them and/or their parents.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
This is why my kiddos... if I have any... will have NOOO access to the internet!!!!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home