What's in a name?
I have been looking up names for my "special" puppy. (No, I don't mean special needs.) As I finally am to the point to print a list of names, I realize I've been at the computer all evening. Seriously, it's been more than 3 hours. I would say it was a waste because I may not have found the name. However, it has been interesting.
I can't even imagine trying to find a name for a child. Mo thinks she has it bad. What if I scar my puppy for life. What if a give it a name everyone laughs at, or can't pronounce?
I'm going to search for a pup tomorrow. Maybe I'll find it. I'm sure I'll ask for opinions on names when I narrow them down. Wish me luck!

4 Comments:
You name it AFTER you find it, and base the name on his/her personality or appearance.
I think it's kind of funny to give dog's one syllable men's names... Bob, Doug, Jim, etc. Or two syllable female names: Wendy, Gweneth, Esther, etc.
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Do you have a puppy yet... or what?
Thursday, April 20, 2006
No! I still don't. I was going to go on Tuesday, but didn't make it. I'm going to look this weekend. The problem lies in the fact that Mom and Dad are going out of town this week, and I'm sure they expect me to dog sit. Boo.
Friday, April 21, 2006
You ever gonna tell us more about this puppy? Maybe post a picture? C'mon man, I want to see her.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home