Pirates can do it too!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Eleanor

This pic is better than the last one. She normally has her ears up. She just gets confused when the flash goes off. She's almost 6 months old which is older than I had wanted. OK, really she is nothing that I had in mind. I've always had black dogs, so I thought I'd try something else. I wanted a puppy around 8 weeks, and she's almost 6 months. I thought I'd get a boy because I don't know much about girls and the needs. SO, I got exactly what I pictured her not to be. And she is perfect...Well, aside from the loose bowels. Seriously. I felt silly praying for a "perfect" dog, but apparently it paid off. Even if she does bare an eerie resemblence to my grandma's dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

I bet she's grateful to no longer be at the shelter -- I know I was glad to finally get out of there.

Errr....

Saturday, April 29, 2006

 
Blogger XOXO said...

The shelter is such a sad place. It reminds me of 101 Dalmations because I know they are all yelling to get out of there. It amazes me how many pure breed dogs there were. Of course they were all full grown. The dogs will be perfectly quiet until you start to talk to one of them. Then the rest break into a chorus. Ah Man!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home