Where oh where has my little dog gone?
I just want a dog that is going to fit my small (well, not that small) list of must-haves. I've been told most dogs will be having puppies soon. Is that true or a wives tale? If it's true, do dogs only get it on once a year?

3 Comments:
Whoa now! This started off as a nice, clean post.
(But, generally, for female dogs... yes.)
And, yes, this is the perfect time. Keep an eye out in the classifieds, to start (assuming you don't want to pay big bucks for a pure breed, anyway)... the local pound. Etc.
Which reminds me: I'd like a kitten, if you know of any looking for homes. I have a preference for long hair.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Seriously? A long haired cat? I know some people who know people. Do you want a kitten or a cat? Should it come in an Easter basket, or later?
I really didn't know about dogs and their "business." We just always had neutered males. (poor griz) :(
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Kitten only. Cats are usually too set in their ways... once they get acclimated to a human, it's hard for them to switch.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home