Pirates can do it too!!
posted by XOXO at 5:05 PM
Wow. I mean, that was a really powerful haiku.Whoever wrote it is a genius.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
the "third" is mah favorite friend. really, she's way cool. but don't tell her i said that, okay?
Thursday, February 15, 2007
oh, ps, there should be a comma: Pirates can do it, too!!Don't hate, okay? *waves*
Man, I don't hate. Commas are my enemy.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Wow. I mean, that was a really powerful haiku.
Whoever wrote it is a genius.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
the "third" is mah favorite friend. really, she's way cool. but don't tell her i said that, okay?
Thursday, February 15, 2007
oh, ps, there should be a comma: Pirates can do it, too!!
Don't hate, okay?
*waves*
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Man, I don't hate. Commas are my enemy.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home