who are these people who aren't excited? I know I'm still excited by snow days. Though right now I am hoping for more delays than anything. as of right now our last day of school is 2 days before my d-date. Too many snow days will make me run the chance of having to use up all my sick days!
5 Comments:
I dunno. But I'm REALLY excited that you posted!!!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
[There. Does that make up for whatever excitement is lacking for the snow day?]
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Not so much. Maybe if we have another snow day I'll post again.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
who are these people who aren't excited? I know I'm still excited by snow days. Though right now I am hoping for more delays than anything. as of right now our last day of school is 2 days before my d-date. Too many snow days will make me run the chance of having to use up all my sick days!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Maybe the people who aren't excited are the ones who decided they don't want to be life-long "students." Too bad for us.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home