Again with the safety?
Again, I would like to say emails like this DON'T make we want to come to work. I had this waiting for me this morning.
"This story is a "must read" for all of our staff who visit our clients homes. Nancy made me aware of this today and it is but one of the things we must be aware of when we do home visits. Three weeks ago we sent out an e-mail in an attempt to make you aware of what is going on around you and more aware of who you are visiting. Please read this aritcle and know that this can happen, and does. You have many tools to use in your work but the most accessable and valuable is above your shoulders. The article says, "this is our first fatality since 1987"...........Wow, we have not had our 'first' and don't want it.
PLEASE..............BE CAREFUL..........
Safety Director"

4 Comments:
Before I read this, I was all prepared to make some joke about how I've been getting migraines from staring at the computer screen all day.
Now that just seems kind of tasteless.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
We all have our problems with safety concerns in all work places. The only problem is that my people are sometimes pretty stinking crazy.
note previous link.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
hey - remember that 12 gauge thing?
ds
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
I remember that all too well.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home