myspace becomes myplace
I caved. I know I did. I signed up for myspace. I did it to make connections with classmates from highschool so we can contact them for a reunion. When I met with the planning committee, I told them of the recent addition in my life. They laughed. All seven of them laughed. ----There's one girl who I thought I could get over her madness from high school. Thing is, she NEVER changed. That's right, she still rolls her eyes, or throws up her hands when opposing something. She also makes comments like, "Yeah, my husband saw your husband and said he couldn't believe you would be married to someone who looks like that. I mean what's up with his bushy beard?" Why would someone think that's okay to say? -----Anyway, they all laughed at me and started talking about how bad it is and all. I know weirdos use it. However, so do at least 4 of my classmates for which noone could find addresses. Amazing how something that has been really helpful is subject to so much mockery. The sad part is that had I not been the one who thought of Myspace and used it, I would have been making fun too.
Labels: Voldemort

2 Comments:
Guns don't shoot people. People shoot people.
Same deal with myspace and all the "weirdos" who use it.
I.e. it serves a purpose, I suppose. But I don't see me turning to it. Though it is getting quite lonely here on blogger.
Monday, March 12, 2007
I have a myspace. Yes, I do! Be my friend! Be my friend! Thirdworst just isn't hip enough for myspace! lol...
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home