Pirates can do it too!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Incase you were wondering

As the 2 1/2 of you who read this blog know I'm not great at blogging. A: I'm not nearly as funny or witty, and 2: I'm really bad with my grammar which makes writing take forever. I would blog more, I've even been writing some stuff down when it happens, or I think about it. Ultimately when I get home and start to type I realize it's really only amusing to me. Usually that's okay because we all know I'm pretty funny. You would think it wouldn't matter, but for some reason it does. Maybe it's because my sister scarred me emotionally when I was little(last week,whatever). So anyway, I just thought I'd let you know...

I'm going to try to be better, but I won't guarantee anything.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This sister or yours sounds pretty darn awesome if you ask me! Maybe you should write about why you aspire to be more like her!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

 
Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Type up those crazy things you hear, and I'm sure we'll find them just as amusing.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

 
Blogger ds said...

your grammer is pretty bad too as well.

Monday, March 17, 2008

 
Blogger ds said...

hey dude - have your folks save the paper from today (3/31) from your hometown (well, the one with a paper that's close to your hometown). because... do you remember that kid I worked with very early on? he was 17. same name as that friend of mine that started working with us. for a while then sherry made him quit - then me quit. anyway - he's in there. busted with a lab and dope and etc etc etc... it's a very long story, but there's the sad bones. really it does wonders for your sense of something to see somebody you tried to help and actually liked and who had a chance. then it goes to hell eventually. anyway - take care dude. hope you're enjoying the big city.

Monday, March 31, 2008

 
Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Try harder, man.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

 
Blogger ds said...

flustrated

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 
Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Is it true you got married? You should blog about that.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 
Blogger Unknown said...

So how is that "try harder thing" working out for you?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home