Is it just me?
Is it just me, or is my bed shrinking? Yeah, yeah my chubby dog takes up a bit of space. I really thought that having a full-size bed was fine. Last night I felt like I was four years old; trapped in between my two sisters without a hope for a decent temperature. The choice between freezing and boiling isn't fun. Thanks Nora. Maybe tonight I'll get my sleeping bag out and just use the floor...oh wait, you'd want there too.
Labels: Eleanor

2 Comments:
Do you know what time it is?
It's snuggle time!
Honestly, at least Nora looks like she should take up space. Now imagine feeling like a cat is taking up half your bed because she gets right up next to you, preventing you from being able to roll over (and then meowing if you try).
I think it's sweet, though.
But then again, what do I know?
I'm a cat lady.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Try working around an
80 lb dog,
16 pound kid, and
200 (he claims 198) lbs spouse
and a gate that keeps me from being able to roll out of my side of the bed.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home