Pirates can do it too!!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

you really were on TV

I was preparing to do some studying in front of the TV a little while ago. I was watching a news cast about the football game coming up today in the city. Some lady was outside of the dome talking as the cameraman scanned the scene. Out of curiosity, and the lack of wanting to study, I was watching. A few people walking by looked at the camera and waved. One guy walked by and did just that. I'm sure you could imagine my surprise when realized he was an exboyfriend from college. I haven't seen this guy in close to 10 years. Weird how he looks almost exactly the same.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Which dude we talkin' about here?

Monday, December 03, 2007

 
Blogger ds said...

dude - guess who I saw today...

Friday, December 21, 2007

 
Blogger XOXO said...

I don't know. Who?

Saturday, December 22, 2007

 
Blogger ds said...

do you remember that kid... shery had him... then you... then he came to group... then I kicked him out. oh yeah, he was really crazy. like - I need some wolf dna injected to chase out the frog dna. ring a bell? lives behind mr weenie now. behind one of my group homes.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home