You're SERIOUS??
I work a lot to say the least. I haven't been home since Christmas and it's kind of getting to me. I haven't seen any of my nephews' ball games this whole season. That being said, I decided I was going to figure out a way to get home and see my oldest nephew play a basketball game. I had to get someone to work for me at one of my jobs so I wouldn't have to drive back early Sunday. Tomorrow I'll work from 5-8:30am at one job, then 9a-4p at another, then I'll drive back to my parents. I didn't want to say anything to my family just incase things didn't work out. I called my one sister tonight to try and find out the time of the game. I was thinking it would be around 6:45 or 7. Turns out now-a-days Varsity basketball plays during the day. Like at 1pm. this is the only game I could've seen him play. So what do I say to him? "Sorry I'm too busy for you."
Don't even get me started on my nephews across the country.

4 Comments:
Yeah, um, remind me to tell you how my Sunday went. Suffice it to say, I know how you feel. Still, the games were fun. Hope you got to see the oldest before heading back.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sure, you're are a bad Aunt. But it looks like I'm and even worse mother since I probably won't be able to fly out and see any baseball games. Want to go in my place?
Monday, February 11, 2008
yea gads - varsity? but that means... things.
Monday, February 11, 2008
things DS? We've been dealing with things for a while.
=)- sure. Maybe if I pick up another job I could afford it.
poet-Saw him briefly. yeah I read things weren't so great for you.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home