Pirates can do it too!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Are you me?

For the second time in a year, I was notified today that my "identity was compromised." The first time was when some laptops were stolen from GAP Inc. after I applied for a job this summer. The most recent was from one of the schools I attended last semester. Apparently when they were preparing tax forms mine was one of 504 accidently disposed of inappropriately. Smooth. They gave me this crap about checking all these different credit check places online. Why should I have to keep track of it? They are the ones that messed up. One more thing...

To the person who might consider stealing my identity:
HAHA!! Joke's on you! My credit sucks and so do you! Better luck next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

I'm amazed that large institutions aren't more careful with stuff like that. Makes me want to get rid of my credit cards and only pay with cash here on out -- just to limit the number of people that have access to my credit.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home