Does this embarrass you?
So today I was looking through my old emails at work. My friend thought it would be funny a while back to pretend to be my psuedoexboyfriend and write me a letter. the letters elaborated on joining a commune, learning the ways of the people, having 12 or more kids, him having concubines and other wives, and some other things. None of which were really mean, but all of which she signed his name. There were actually several written. I thought it would be funny to forward them back to her. I sent one, and then she came in my room without knowing about the previous email. We began to reminisce on her wonderful "stories" written pretending to be psuedoex. While talking I informed her I was forwarding two more of the stories back to her to reread after I leave. In the mean time I received an email saying, "What the hell" from psuedoex. I opened it wondering why he would say that just because I hadn't responded to an email he had sent earlier. As I read on I realized my horrible mistake. Did you notice I said I wanted to "forward" the messages to my friend? That's right, no reason to forward when she originally sent them. I must have absent-mindedly just filled in his name while she was talking. I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life.
Labels: oh no

3 Comments:
Ohhh... have you two talked about this yet? I'm eager to hear the results.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
The most troubling part of that story is the "pseudo" in front of the word ex.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
uh, yeah. I figured it would be...
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home