Passport agency pains
In just a couple of days (Monday night) I'm going to be flying to Jamaica. (it's okay to be jealous) I'm going on a work mission trip with 27 other people. The problem is that not everyone has their passport. There are a bunch of new rules about obtaining your passport, so a LOT of people have applied this quarter(as I heard on the news). When I say a lot, I mean EIGHT people from our team don't have their passports yet. They applied in plenty of time, but with all the stuff, it's taking extra long. Tomorrow those 8, plus some of their parents(if they are under 18, which several are, they have to take a parent) have to drive to Chicago in hopes to get a passport in person.
Eight people getting their passport at one time is going to be impossible. You can't even make an appointment to this place. SO, my request is for prayer. Lots of prayer!! The only way all eight are going to get their passports tomorrow is by a miracle. I know God will show up in an amazing way, but we've got to ask him to show. Please, even if it's for a brief moment, would you stop and say a prayer for us? If you can take more time on it, that would be great too! ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Labels: prayers

2 Comments:
I'll see what I can do.
Worst case scenario, I go in place of someone without a passport. I have one, and I'm not afraid to use it.
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Did they get them?
Friday, June 08, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home