Tag...
A-Available or Single? aren't they the same? yes
B-Best Friend: I'm lucky to have a few of these.
C-Cake or Pie: I love pie.
D-Drink of Choice: Chocolate Milk.
E-Essential Item(s): Hygiene products (go without them for a couple of days and you'll understand the need), my phone, crocs
F- Favorite Color(s): red, then any other bright color
G- Gummi Bears or Worms?: Bouncing here and there and everywhere. High adventure that's beyond compare...We are the gummi BEARS.
H- Hometown: boondocks
I- Indulgence: naps, Internet, PTO(paid time off)
J- January or February: January. I've got to celebrate my b-day sometime. I love snow.
K- Kids: hmm...I live with some and work with others. Is that what it means?
L- Life is incomplete without: Faith in God
M- Marriage Date: hopefully this century
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples? I love them both!
P- Phobias/Fears: I get a little worked up treading water.
Q- Favorite Quote: If I wasn't already married I'd marry your hair.
R- Reasons to smile: completed tasks, quiet evenings, Eleanor
T- Tag Three: Mud Sister, Gap Between,
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Why would I want to share that?...I think I'll go nap...
V– Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Oppressor! Gotta make a living somehow.
W- Worst Habit(s): I'm a nail biter. what can I say?
X– X-rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds distrube me.
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Pasta-most anything pasta.
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn.

1 Comments:
How was your nap?
Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home